11 Warnings Sent To Terrible Neighbors That Will Give You Some Ideas For Your Own
Having a neighbor you hate is so common it's borderline cliche. Your average Bad Neighbor™ will call the cops when you park too close to a fire hydrant, throw loud parties, speak really loudly right outside your window, or just be a gereral busy body that is obsessed with what you're doing with their fingers itching to call and make some sort of complaint. Most people would love to have just one gratifying moment, go outside, tell it like it is, and scream "GET A LIFE!"
Well, there may not have been screaming involved, but these 11 people certainly told their neighbors off in the best way possible. Enjoy.
1. Good Enthusiasm! Pretty sure this is illegal though.
2. Hey, maybe being caught is their schtick.
3. They even drew a colorful little diagram to help explain! Aw!
4. Mr. Heckles is that you?
5. Here's a lesson for you kids, stealing is OK, but swearing never is!
6. Louder for the people in the back!
7. Seems like a bit of an overreaction consideirng cats wander around but do your thing, angry man.
8. What. Why. How. What.
9. All fair, thought out questions.
10. They're not the hero we deserve...
11. Extra points for the Taken meme.
Source- All Images: Imgur